BCEHS is responsible for the delivery, coordination and governance of out-of-hospital emergency health services and inter-facility patient transfer planning and coordination services.
- We are responsible for the delivery, coordination and governance of appropriate and effective out-of-hospital and inter-facility health services throughout BC.
- We are a responsible and integrated partner in the healthcare system.
- To be international leaders in healthcare innovation and delivery.
- To be integrated members of the health sector and communities we serve.
- To be recognized as an exceptional employer.
- Respect people
- Be compassionate
- Dare to innovate
- Cultivate partnerships
- Serve with purpose
To continually improve the patient and provider experienceObjectives
Provide appropriate care:
- Ensure the right care is provided to the right patient with the right resource at the right time.
Develop innovative care models:
- Explore new models for providing appropriate patient care.
Integrate with the health care system:
- Shift culture and systems to create a seamless patient journey across the health system.