Community Paramedics must have the following licenses and certificates on their first day of work with the BC Emergency Health Service (BCEHS):
- A valid Primary Care Paramedic License issued by the Emergency Medical Licensing Board.
- A Class 1, 2, or 4 Unrestricted License.
Other Pre-requisites you have and will bring to this role:
- You are of good character
- You are at least 19 years of age
- You have a Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- You are legally entitled to work in Canada
- You are available to work a variety of shifts as required
- You are medically fit and have successfully completed a Criminal Record Search